Our goal is to prevent and to protect.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a creative company focusing on delivering state of the art phone monitoring software. We build the best software for tracking your kids phone or tablet. Our primary goal is to prevent and to protect. Have a question? Please send us a note using the form below and someone from our support team will be in touch soon.
Remember that prevention is always better than cure
Online Bullying Statistics
According to online bullying statistics from the i-SAFE foundation & The Harford County Examiner
- It is reported that over half of teens have been bullied online. About the same number have engaged in some form of online bullying.
- More then 25% percent of teens have been bullied repeatedly through their phones or the Internet communication.
- One of fife teens have posted or sent sexually suggestive and/or nude photos to others
- 80% of teens use a mobile phone regularly, making it the most popular form and a usual medium for online bullying
- Did you know that boys are more likely to be threatened by bullies than girls over Internet and cell phones
- Bullying victims are more likely to have low self esteem and even to consider suicide in extreme cases
- Over half of teens do not tell their parents when bullying occurs
Stop Bullying on the Spot